Terms & conditions of Entry to Kool Kidz Korner
Thank you for booking your playtime at Kool Kidz Korner, we hope you have a very pleasant visit. We want to be a place of relaxed enjoyment and fun for everyone and with this in mind, we would ask all our patrons to be familiar with and abide by the Rules of Entry & Play and our Health & Safety policies.
Rules of Entry & Play
Maximum Playtime is 1.5 hours (90 minutes)
SUPERVISION – Supervision of the children in your care is required at all times.
- Parents/Guardians are reminded that Kool Kidz Korner does not accept responsibility for the supervision of children.
- Parents/Guardians are responsible for supervising their children at all times.
- Parents/Guardians must ensure that their children understand and abide by the rules of safe play
- Parents/Guardians must ensure that their children are playing in the age appropriate play sections:
Kool Kidz Korner has been designed for children only and is not intended for adult use. However, we understand that small children may want a parent or older sibling to come into the Play Area with them from time to time. If you would like to play in the play area with your children, please let the staff know so that we can record it on your account. However, we would remind you that you are an adult in a children’s play area and the purpose is for the supervision of your child so we would expect you to be mindful of other children at all times. We would ask for you co-operation as the supervising adult to ensure that your child is not responsible for upsetting or hurting another child. Children, supervising siblings or adults engaging in boisterous play or behaving badly will be asked to leave.
HEALTH & SAFETY – for the health & safety of all children, the following rules apply:
- SHOES OFF & SOCKS ON – at all times in the Play area (Adults too!!)
- ARMS & LEGS COVERED – to avoid friction burns, particularly on the slides.
- NO FOOD OR DRINK IN THE PLAY AREA –
- NO JEWELLERY OR SHARP OBJECTS IN THE PLAY AREA
- NO RUNNING – Particularly in the Café/Seating Area where there are hot drinks.
- NO WIDE RANGE PHOTOGRAPHY –only photos of your own children are permitted by Law. Please ensure that you do not include other children in your photos without their parents permission.
- ONLY FOOD AND DRINKS PURCHASED HERE MAY BE CONSUMED HERE – In particular the following items are completely banned as they present a substantial danger to small children:
- No Nuts of any kind, Popcorn, Chewing gum
- Glass/breakable containers of any kind- or any sharp items that can cause injury.
- Blow up balloons or small items/toys – Safety is our hightest priority, please leave toys at home.
You have a duty to respect the health & safety of other children by ensuring that you do not bring a child who has been unwell or has an infectious illness to Play in our centre.
When children partake in adventure Play, accidents can occur. Please inform a Staff Member without delay if a child has been injured so that the matter can be dealt with immediately.
Bullying or Boisterous Play which is upsetting another child will not be tolerated, if there is an issue, please let one of the staff know so that we can deal with the matter with. Under no circumstances should you approach another person’s child.
COVID 19 – Additional health & Safety
A high standard of cleaning procedures are in place to prevent the spread of COVID 19. In the interest of Public Safety, we would ask you to note the additional Health & Safety rules in place and also to confirm the following:
- I have read and understand Kool Kidz Korner Rules of entry and Play and agree to supervise the children in my care at all times
- I do not and those in my care do not have symptoms of cough, fever, high temperature, sore throat, runny nose, breathlessness, flu like symptoms or loss or change to our sense of smell or taste now or in the past 14 days
- We have not been diagnosed with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 infection in the last 14 days or have been in close contact with a person who is a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days
- No one in our group has been advised by a doctor to self-isolate at this time.
As we are restricted with the number of people we can have in Kool Kidz Korner at any one time, please note that Playtime is for a maximum of 90 minutes including exit time.
To protect our staff and other customers from contaminants during this pandemic, absolutely no food, drinks or containers can be brought into Kool Kidz Korner. Please only bring what is essential with you.
Children are not required to wear masks, however, all adults are requested to wear a mask when not sitting at their table, especially when entering the play area where kids are playing.
While we love to see families have fun together, we cannot allow adults in the play frame under current restriction, however, we understand that sometimes there are specific reasons why this is necessary, please discuss this with reception so that the necessary arrangements can be made.
Please ensure that the children in your care sanitise their hands regularly but especially before entering and after playing in the play area.
I confirm that I am the Parent/Guardian of the child/children I have named on this booking and any guests I am bringing to a birthday Party and so take full responsibility for the supervision and safety of these children who are under my care.
I confirm that I have read the rules of Entry & Play and agree to abide by these rules.
I accept that it is my responsibility to supervise the children in my care at all times and ensure that they are in the correct age appropriate area and understand and abide by the rules of play. I acknowledge that there are certain risks which are inherent to an Indoor Play Environment and that accidents can happen. By using the Facilities at Kool Kidz Korner and accepting the Rules of Entry and Play, I confirm that I acknowledge and accept that Kool Kidz Korner will not be liable for any direct or indirect loss, damage or injury arising out of my participation or the participation of the children in my care and that I hereby waive all and any claims against Kool Kidz Korner and its employees in this respect.
Thank you for your co operation, we look forward to welcoming you to Kool Kidz Korner and hope you have a very enjoyable visit. If there is anything you would like to discuss in advance of your visit, please use the contact fom on our website www.koolkidzkorner.com or email directly to email@example.com